thanks to tragedy & hope ... subscribe to peace revolution!
1. Introduction Video & Invitation to the Tragedy and Hope online community
2. Peace Revolution primary site (2009-2011)
3. Peace Revolution backup stream (2006-2011)
4. Jonathan Swift on Wikipedia
5. Gulliver’s Travels on Wikipedia
6. Gulliver’s Travels (republished 1863)
7. Gulliver Mickey (1934): Mickey is first seen reading Gulliver's Travels while the mice orphan children are pretending too be sailors. After ruining their game Mickey tries to make it up to them by retelling the Liliput sequences of Gulliver's Travels pretending it was a real event that happened to him by portraying the role of Gulliver. The story ends with Mickey saving the town from a giant spider (Pete). However after telling the story, one of the children dangles a fake spider attached to a fishing rod which scares Mickey out of his wits.
Peace Revolution partner podcasts:
Corbett Report dot com
Media Monarchy dot com
Gnostic Media Podcast
School Sucks Project Podcast
Meria dot net
Other productions of ours:
Sky TV Channel Listings for Hijacking Humanity by Paul Verge (2006)
Top Documentary Films dot com: Hijacking Humanity by Paul Verge (2006)
Top Documentary Films dot com: Exposing the Noble Lie (2010)
Top Documentary Films dot com: The Pharmacratic Inquisition by Jan Irvin (2007)
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT and thank you for tuning-in, and not dropping-out!
previous: episode028 - how to spot the lie
fair use notice: this site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. we are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, & social justice issues, etc. we believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US copyright law. In accordance with title 17 usc section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.