Saturday, July 15, 2006

ex-NYPD member on MySpace

here is an excerpt from an ex-NYPD officer's MySpace page:

I'm a former NYC police officer, now retired in my 30's thanks to 9/11.

I honestly believe GOVERNMENT complacency had a hand in ALLOWING 9/11 to happen. Someone also allowed LARRY SILVERSTEIN make a profit of 4 BILLION dollars by demolishing his own buildings.

I am not a conspiracy theorist.

The conspiracy can be found in the story that the media, and our government are trying to sell to us.

I was there that morning on 9/11, I heard it all, and I saw it all, nuff said.

George W Bush thinks he is a king, and should be THROWN out of office.

This is not the America I grew up in under this selfish billionaire.

I just found out I might be dying from Pulmonary Fibrosis, as a result of breathing the air at Ground Zero for over a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

fair use notice: this site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. we are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, & social justice issues, etc. we believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US copyright law. In accordance with title 17 usc section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.